“Williams presents her material with assurance and grace.” Yoga Journal
- Want a completely personalized session, customized to your busy schedule, energy level, mental and emotional needs.
- Wanting to learn specific yogic techniques for stress, anxiety or depression that may not be covered in a random public class.
- Have a regular yoga practice but feel stuck, hamstrings too tight or lower back.
- Are a beginner and want to learn the yoga postures properly.
- Find it difficult to concentrate and progress in group yoga classes. No distracting crowded rooms and no comparing yourself with other yoga students.
- Lower risk of injury because you are personally guided through the poses. Because of the lack of competition you are unlikely to try a pose before your body is ready.
- Are healing from an illness or regaining body tone, post-pregnancy.
I provide in home private yoga classes and on-site corporate yoga/stress management classes for businesses. For nineteen years I’ve been a certified teacher and practitioner of yoga & meditation. My rates for private yoga are competitive given my experience and training. Non-profit or social service agency that serve low-income populations, please contact for class rates.
Yoga adapts to you, not you to yoga.
PRIVATE YOGA is the way yoga was originally taught in India. The student would go to the teachers home, and they would work on a personalized yoga routine suited to that particular person’s condition, age and goals.
Corporate Yoga is ideal for your business:
- Corporate yoga can increase employee productivity.
- Improve your employees health with yoga: specific arm, hand and shoulder stretches to counteract the repetitive strain of the long hours spent at computer.
- Improve employee job satisfaction and sense of community.
- Mindfulness practices improve employee communication naturally.
Tags: Private yoga nyc, private yoga instructor, private yoga teacher nyc, corporate yoga, manhattan, private yoga upper east side, upper west side, soho, tribeca.
Copyright © 2013- Clean Retina Theme, customized by Design.GalleryLotus.com. Powered by WordPress.