“Williams presents her material with assurance and grace.”
Thanks for stopping by. I’m a NYC based private & corporate yoga instructor. I teach:
In home private yoga classes, Manhattan, close in Brooklyn
On-site corporate yoga/stress management for the workplace
I’ve worked with: Madison Avenue “ladies who lunch” as well as high powered business people, as private clients. In the corporate area, I’ve taught yoga to office workers, professors and college students. I’ve taught yoga at Equinox, New York Sports Clubs and yoga studios.
For twenty-one years I’ve been a certified yoga teacher in MA, & NYC. I’ve been practicing yoga with varying degrees of intensity for 24 years. Having spent up to six weeks at a time-in intensive, silent meditation retreats, I’m comfortable helping anyone to craft a mindfulness meditation practice that works for them. My bio is here, some testimonials are below. Feel free to use>>>> contact form for phone consult & complimentary (private yoga) session.
“Vivinne is an excellent Yoga instructor! I studied with [her] for 1 year and was a beginner. She taught a class that included students from beginning to experienced and Vivinne was expert at teaching all levels of practice. I would recommend Vivinne to anyone interested in learning and understanding the practice and principles of Yoga.”
-Kate Hill, Director of Human Resources, Onondaga Community College (via LinkedIn)
Excellent! Should be mandatory for all employees! Thank you.
-Deskside Stretch participant
I like the breathing techniques the most. It was very relaxing.
-College Student @Stress Reduction workshop
I highly recommend that the college continue to offer classes for faculty and staff. This was a great addition to the campus! Thanks for a great semester!
-Gentle Yoga participant
Great Workshop! Very helpful. Vivinne is an excellent instructor and very insightful.
-Deskside Stretch participant.
My name is Kala Viv Williams, I have been certified as a yoga teacher since 1994 so long time. I’m Kripalu certified. Over the years I’ve attended many workshops and additional trainings, studied massage therapy, 1,000 hours of training. As well as Ashtanga and vinyasa yoga. And also finally combining that with intensive study in mindfulness meditation.
I’ve attended up to six week long silent meditation retreats. Primarily in the Theravadin tradition or Vipassana meditation. That is also the basis for mindfulness meditation and there’s been a lot of recent study and research on mindfulness and it’s benefits. So I would love to hear from you regarding teaching private yoga classes, as well as corporate and business classes. Do get in touch, spend some time looking at my website re: background, training, services and costs. Do get in touch if you have any questions and…. If you are a non-profit I would love to work with under-served groups and so give me a call, I’d love to spread the benefits and the stress reducing benefits of yoga and mindfulness the populations that don’t usually get it. Thanks so much, look forward to hearing from you. Bye now.
Once purchased go here to get PDF guide sheet.
- Want a completely personalized lesson, customized to your busy schedule, energy level, mental and emotional needs.
- Wanting to learn specific yogic techniques for stress, anxiety or depression that may not be covered in a random public class.
- Are a beginner and want to learn the yoga postures properly.
- Find it difficult to concentrate and progress in group yoga classes. No distracting crowded rooms and no comparing yourself with other yoga students.
- Lower risk of injury because you are personally guided through the poses. Because of the lack of competition you are unlikely to try a pose before your body is ready.
- Are healing from an illness or regaining body tone, post-pregnancy.
- Ask about Detox Yoga!
- Corporate yoga can increase employee productivity.
- Improve your employees health with yoga: specific arm, hand and shoulder stretches to counteract the repetitive strain of the long hours spent at computer.
- Improve employee job satisfaction and sense of community.
- Mindfulness practices improve employee communication naturally.
See link above for articles on benefits of yoga and mindfulness practices at work, rates, and options.